EIGHTH OF A SERIES of Christmas Ornaments. The Blacksmith Shop Bridge is located two miles East of NH Route 12A on Town House Road in Cornish. It is 91' long with a clear span of 76'4" and was built in 1881 over the Mill Brook. It is also known as the Kenyon Hill Bridge. The bridge was originally used by only one family and given its name because of its close proximity to a locale blacksmith shop. It was repaired and restored in 1963 and is closed to vehicular traffic. NH Bridge Number & Historic Facts. New Hampshire Bridge Number 21. It is also known as the Kenyon Hill Bridge. The Blacksmith Shop Bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Additional Ornament details: 3" wide x 2 1/2" high Detailed on both sides Includes a ribbon to hang the ornament.. Also includes a romance card that contains a description of the ornament
Free Shipping! Please allow 5-10 business days for processing and shipping. Most orders ship out next business day.