Miraculous Medal Pendant | Virgin Mary Necklace in Sterling Silver with 18" Light Rhodium Lite Curb Chain
Miraculous Medal Pendant | Virgin Mary Necklace in Sterling Silver wit
- The Bella Grace Catholic Miraculous Medal Collection includes a wide variety of Sterling Silver and Gold medals. The Medal of the Immaculate Conception, known as the Miraculous Medal, was revealed by Mary in a vision to St. Catherine Laboure on July 18, 1830. The front of the medal depicts Mary standing on a globe, with the head of a serpent beneath her feet. Circling the oval-shaped medal is the signature, "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee." On the reverse, 12 stars surround a large "M," from which a cross arises. Below the "M," the medal depicts two flaming hearts. The left heart, circled with thorns, represents Jesus. The right heart, pierced by a sword, symbolizes Mary.
- Dimensions: 3/4 x 5/8
- Bliss Mfg. Sterling Silver medals are at least 92.5 percent pure silver. Copper is typically combined to improve the metal's hardness and durability without compromising the quality and look of the silver. In addition, the medal is sprayed with a lacquer coating to protect the finish.
- Founded in 1900, Bliss Manufacturing Company, Inc., is an industry leader in the manufacturing of religious jewelry, specializing in Sterling Silver, Gold Filled and 14 and 18 Karat jewelry. All Bliss products are made in America.
- Warranty: Bliss medals come with a lifetime warranty against tarnish and defects.
- Free Shipping!!! Please allow 5-10 business days for processing and shipping.